How to weight loss in 1 week

February 14, 2018

                                How to weight loss in 1 week

This Woman Chose Gastric Bypass and Lost 178 Lbs.: 'I Wanted to Be Healthy but I Needed Help


"I remember to be in grade four and I have been allowed to start weight clocks to take a note from my child," he said.

Michael WARD Trainer February 12, 2018
People are based on people based on it
Kitten Golding was struggling to lose weight when he was very young.

                                             


"I remember to be in the fourth grade and I have to get a note from my pediatrician, which allows me to start weight clocks," Goldding, now 26, tells people.

In 21, he felt himself with depression and worried the food as "copying mechanism." He got 100 pounds from his 22th anniversary.

New York, a resident of North Carolina, North Carolina, says, "I was stuck in a constant buning cycle, which was the highest weighing of 331 pounds." I eat fast food for every meal and for a long time. Was eating. "


By August 2015, they were ready to start the process of Gastric Bioe surgery. "In the morning [I decided to do this], I gave friends the opportunity to go to an amusement park because I knew that the races could not fit in, and in the following afternoon my doctor met the diabetes. Prescribed to communicate with drugs, "he recalls.


That day, gold was also brought by the stranger. "He indicated his feet and I knew I killed my legs because my kids were difficult to reach, and they were funny to them."

In June 2016, he lost £ 20 in production of surgery. Then, the weight started to "melting" faster. "I realized that it was incredible feeling that I completely forgot. Even after losing only 30 pounds, I wondered about what I was able to move my appearance and my body. Felt fabulous. "

Since losing 178 pounds overall, golden weight maintains 150 to 155 pounds. And is proud of its decision to get medical help. "For some reason, weight loss surgery is seen as 'cheating' or weakening, but for me, I am convinced to say that I can not do it myself. I want to be healthy. Yes, but I need help. "


He continued: "For a long time, I felt completely disappointed. I felt trapped in my body, and I tried and what was not the difference in reducing weight, I failed. This surgery went with mentality that it would work for me, and finally I saw myself as taking back my life control. "

Now Fast Food Free Golding - What has happened recently is that she loves "salad and colorful vessel." They also "Jim Jim are killing."

Another source of power comes from social media. Golding, a photographer and operator manager, have been nominated to share stories with photos and videos.

"Between these Instagram, Facebook and Youtube, in those days 25 to 50 messages struggle with random strangers, and diet and fitness tips, or those on the fence about biochemical surgery. They meet. " . "I've encouraged them to take the next step and move ahead with surgery."


As they feel these days, Goldding says that in the end he is in peace with his body. He says, "I am shining a few loose, and it definitely has its fault, but I work hard for this body." "I took a long time, but I realized that this is the only body I have achieved and I want to take care of it."

                                           Spanish

Cómo perder peso en 1 semana
Esta mujer eligió bypass gástrico y perdió 178 libras: "Quería estar sano pero necesitaba ayuda



"Recuerdo estar en el cuarto grado y me permitieron encender los relojes de pesas para tomar una nota de mi hijo", dijo.

Entrenador Michael WARD 12 de febrero de 2018
Las personas se basan en personas basadas en él
Kitten Golding estaba luchando por perder peso cuando era muy joven.

"Recuerdo estar en el cuarto grado y tengo que obtener una nota de mi pediatra, que me permite comenzar a pesar los relojes", Goldding, ahora de 26 años, le dice a la gente.

En 21, se sintió deprimido y le preocupaba la comida como "mecanismo de copia". Obtuvo 100 libras de su 22 ° aniversario.

Nueva York, residente de Carolina del Norte, Carolina del Norte, dice: "Estuve atrapado en un ciclo constante de embestidas, que fue el peso más alto de 331 libras". Como comida rápida para cada comida y durante mucho tiempo. Estaba comiendo. "


Para agosto de 2015, estaban listos para comenzar el proceso de cirugía de Bioe gastrica. "Por la mañana [decidí hacer esto], les di a mis amigos la oportunidad de ir a un parque de diversiones porque sabía que las carreras no podían encajar, y en la tarde siguiente mi doctor conoció la diabetes. Me recetaron para comunicarse con las drogas. ", recuerda.


Ese día, el oro también fue traído por el extraño. "Señaló sus pies y supe que me mataba las piernas porque era difícil alcanzar a mis hijos, y fueron graciosos para ellos".

En junio de 2016, perdió £ 20 en producción de cirugía. Luego, el peso comenzó a "derretirse" más rápido. "Me di cuenta de que era increíble sentir que lo había olvidado por completo. Incluso después de perder solo 30 libras, me pregunté sobre qué podría mover mi apariencia y mi cuerpo. Me sentí fabulosa".

Desde perder 178 libras en total, el peso dorado mantiene entre 150 y 155 libras. Y está orgulloso de su decisión de obtener ayuda médica. "Por alguna razón, la cirugía de pérdida de peso se considera como 'trampa' o debilitamiento, pero para mí, estoy convencido de decir que no puedo hacerlo yo mismo. Quiero estar sano. Sí, pero necesito ayuda".


Continuó: "Durante mucho tiempo, me sentí completamente decepcionado. Me sentí atrapado en mi cuerpo, y lo intenté y lo que no fue la diferencia en la reducción de peso, fallé. Esta cirugía fue con la mentalidad de que me funcionaría, y finalmente me vi a mí mismo recuperando el control de mi vida ".

Ahora comida rápida y gratuita Golding: lo que ha sucedido recientemente es que le encantan "ensaladas y vasos coloridos". También "Jim Jim están matando".

Otra fuente de poder proviene de las redes sociales. Golding, un fotógrafo y gerente de operador, ha sido nominado para compartir historias con fotos y videos.

"Entre estos Instagram, Facebook y Youtube, en esos días, de 25 a 50 mensajes luchan con extraños al azar, consejos de dieta y condición física, o aquellos que están en la cerca sobre la cirugía bioquímica. Se conocen". "Los alenté a dar el siguiente paso y seguir adelante con la cirugía".


Como se sienten en estos días, Goldding dice que al final está en paz con su cuerpo. Él dice: "Estoy brillando un poco, y definitivamente tiene su culpa, pero trabajo duro para este cuerpo". "Me tomó mucho tiempo, pero me di cuenta de que este es el único cuerpo que he logrado y quiero encargarme de él".

Thow to lose weight in 7 days at home

how to lose weight in a week without exercise

how to lose weight in a week at home

how to lose 20 pounds in a week

how to lose 10 pounds in 3 days

how to lose weight fast in 2 weeks 10 kg

how to lose weight in 2 weeks naturally

how to lose 10 pounds in 1 week

You Might Also Like

0 comments